Effective Date: June 8, 2015
Last Modified: June 3, 2015
VIP Structures (“VIP Structures,” “2000彩平台,” “our,” “we,” or “us”) respects your privacy.
This Policy applies to and describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit, use, and interact with our website currently located at http://www./ (the “Website”).
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
We collect directly from you when you provide it to us:
- by which you may be personally identified such as your name, company name, address, email address, postal address, telephone number, cell phone number, date of birth or age, credit card or debit card number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”).
We collect automatically as you navigate through and use the Website:
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as statistical data related to your use of the Website;
- about your use of and interaction with the Website; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details, and location of such equipment.
Information You Provide to Us
We may ask you to or you may otherwise provide some personal information if you do any of the following on or through the Website:
- contact us from the Website by, for example, filling in forms on our Website;
- request information;
- share a message or comment with us (via email, text, or other electronic messages) or through others who use the Website (on or through the Website), or otherwise providing information on or through the Website;
- perform searches on the Website;
- carry out any other transaction on or through the Website; or
- request further services, or alert us of any issues or problems with our Website, services, products, materials, events etc.
You may choose whether to enter personal information when you visit our Website. You are not required to do so. If you choose not to provide the information that we request and/or otherwise may be required to do so under certain circumstances listed above, we may be unable to respond to your request, provide a requested service, or proceed with a requested transaction etc. We do, however, collect, store, and/or use personal information when it is voluntarily submitted to us, as noted above.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, and/or browsing actions and patterns, including:
- details of your visits to, use of, and interaction with our Website, including traffic data, location data, and other meta data including information regarding resources that you access and use on the Website; and
- information about your computer or mobile device and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, location based data including geographic location of your computer or mobile device, and unique computer or mobile device identifiers.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information, or we may maintain the statistical data or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- store information about your preferences and particular uses of our Website, allowing us to customize and/or improve the performance, content and functionality of our Website according to your individual interests; and
- recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
VIP Structures does not use tracking or measurement tools that would allow your individual browsing activity to be tracked across third-party websites or that would give information about you as an individual to third-parties based on your browsing activity.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- to present our Website and their contents to you;
- for search engine optimization purposes;
- to customize and/or improve the performance, content and functionality of our Website;
- to provide you with information, technical support, registrations, products or services that you request from us;
- to allow third party service providers to perform services on our behalf;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to notify you about changes to our Website, or any products or services we offer or provide though any of the foregoing;
- to prevent and detect fraud and other misuse of the Website;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own or third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please see the “Opt-Out” Section below.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our Website’s users, and information that does not identify any individual, to third parties without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy:
- to contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, acquisition, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Website’s users is among the assets transferred;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and/or
- with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- to comply with any court order or subpoena, law or legal process, including responding to any government, regulatory request, law enforcement agency or other public agency;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of VIP Structures, our customers or others, or if we feel that such disclosure may prevent the instigation of a crime, protect the security or integrity of our Website, or enable us to take precautions against liability.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may also send us an e-mail at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. To the extent applicable, we cannot attempt to fully delete your personal information. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Links to Other Sites
Social Media, Widgets and Open Forums
To opt-out of having your information stored or shared with other parties, or receiving communications from us, please contact us in writing at VIP Structures, One Websters Landing, Syracuse NY, 13202, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org , or indicate so on online forms as may be applicable.
Children Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not specifically target the Website to children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to, on or through the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information to, on or through the Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us in writing at VIP Structures, One Websters Landing, Syracuse NY, 13202, or send an email to email@example.com.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us in writing at VIP Structures, One Websters Landing, Syracuse NY, 13202, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Security and Disclaimer
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information under our control from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
Unfortunately, no computer system nor the transmission of information via the internet is completely secure. Although we have implemented commercially reasonable safeguards to protect your personal information that we collect and store, no data security safeguards are foolproof and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Your privacy is very important to us. If you have any questions or comments about this Policy and our privacy practices, please contact us at:
One Webster Landing
Syracuse, NY 13202